This group in the Singida Master Class performed beyond every expectation!
In the last two weeks they achieved to:
- build 2 turbines (type HughPiggott; 3 meter diameter; peak power at 1 kW)
- prepare 3 sites, one site at VETA-ground for testing purpose and two sites in rural area
- weld 2 complete gin-pole constructions
- prepare 2 electronic boards
- install the two turbines at different rural dispensaries in the Singida region
What else to say? These facts are really impressive, given the fact that we had a ‘power-schedule’ of only one day national grid 3-phase power every two days.
Many thanks to REA, VETA, and all the participants: Joseph, Gatahwa, Tullo, Makengo, Membo, Charity, Humphrey, Ephraim, Baraka, Kayungi, Simeon, Emanuel, Matiku, Jemina, Daudi, Paul, Jakob, Ayoub, Pascal, Paul, and Thriphone.
You were a fantastic and very enthousiastic group!